SUMMARY OF 2018
Summary of 2018
Our accomplishments this year:
- Sales of CashCrunch Junior, our physical board game for ages 5 to 12 were steady throughout the year.
- We went to several conferences that included the CHEA (Home-schooling Conference), FINCON (where money and media meet ) and NBEA
- Spoke at the Project Echo Yearly Conference to 400 students about personal and business finance.
- We went to the National DECA and Virtual Enterprise International (VEI) competitions to Judge. Helped mentor High School Inc students with the basics of Entrepreneurship.
- CashCrunch 101 is currently getting a facelift with many new functions and a new look. Looking forward to running competitions within schools.
- Cashcrunch Careers – have slowly been raising the profile of careers. We created a new look website and have been reaching out to schools and organizations.
- Created a new product called On the Go which is a lite version of CashCrunch Junior that can be played in 15 minutes.
- We have been featured on a couple of Podcasts including The Money Mill House with Bethany Bayless and Ellie Kay, Marriage Kids and Money with Andy hill, Couple Money with Elle Martinez and a news segment with Rashael Solomon and I am the Future Me with Tyler Philbrook.
- Ventured into the world of Facebook Live with Greg Gates Jr, Joseph Haecker from DezignWall and a number of solo postings.
- Took a course on Instagram and have been working hard to raise the profile of CashCrunch. We are now over 1000 followers which is brilliant. A goal of 5000 has been set for the end of the year.
- Currently in talks of forming a partnership in South Africa. More to come in 2019 on this one.
- Cashcrunch Bitesize was private labelled for the Old School House School Group. We were also featured in the Old School House magazine.
2018 flew by, amd looking forward to seeing what 2019 has in store for us.